Thursday, February 13, 2014

Jaded Blossom February Release - Day 4!!!

Today is Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom release!!! I am super excited to share my project with you today - it's one of my favorites of this release!! 



And now I can't wait to share my project with you!! I couldn't wait to color this sweet little girl!! 




Here is what I used to make my treat...
- Doodlebug washi tape
- pearls

Now make sure to head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to have a peek at the rest of the awesome projects from the Design Team!! 

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Awesome coloring!

Melissa said...

I know! I love this girl stamp and I could not wait to color her. :) Really sweet project.

Unknown said...

This is so sweet...and of course your coloring is amazing as always!!!

Migdalia said...

Awesome job on the beautiful coloring!!! I LOVE this treat!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Crystal said...

I love this! Great coloring and choice of colors!

Kate said...

Beautiful and Awesome Coloring.

Trixie said...

She is adorable! I love these colors together.

Kim Ricketts said...

This is beautiful!!