Tuesday, May 21, 2013

You Make Me Happy When Skies are Grey

It's another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Day!! I hope you all had a chance to hop this past weekend! There were some AWESOME projects!! AND there will be more today!! :) Make sure to check out the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check them out! 


I loved played with the Rain or Shine Cutting files and the Spring Fling Pattern Pack digital paper yesterday!! 





Here is what I used to create my layout...
- Spring Fling Collection Pattern Pack digital paper from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
- Rain or Shine Cutting Files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
- Simple Shapes Banner Cutting Files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
- Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids face stamps
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink
- Recollections Ribbon
- Yellow Divine Twine

Hope you were inspired today!! :) 

1 comment:

Tine said...

She is a cutie, Candace & I love all the details you have added to a fab layout.
Tine (Addie24)