Friday, March 11, 2011

Set of Note Cards

Happy Friday! :)  I don't know about you guys but I am really craving spring. There is SO much snow here... Good news is that the forecast for next week is looking great so GOODBYE snow!! In honor of spring/summer I choose some super bright colors to use to make myself a note card set today. They are really simple and straight forward.


Details...
- Flower cut from Create A Critter
- K & Company embellishments for the flower centers
- doodles with my white gelly roll pen

Like I said, pretty simple!
I just bought the Boys will be Boys cart from Michaels the other day and I haven't had a chance to use it yet! Hopefully this weekend I'll find some time!



1 comment:

Lizzie Laine said...

I love these cards, they are adorable!
Thanks for visiting my site:)

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com