Friday, May 9, 2014

Jaded Blossom May Release - Day 5!!

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we have one more Stamp Set and our May Freebie.
In case you missed my Release Day Projects, here they are...

MONDAY
 


Here is the last stamp set for this Month
Lilies $15.99
For our Freebie of the Month

Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 3pm PST and ends Sunday 5/11, 11:59pm pst.

Here is what I made:

To make my card, I used the new Jaded Blossom Lilies stamp set as well as a set from last month's release, Kind Thanks. I colored my lilies using Spectrum Noir markers (still practicing!). 

And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.
To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.
Last but not least don't forget to join our May Challenge.....Anything 3D this month, you can find more details HERE

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Those flowers look amazing!

Crystal said...

Awesome coloring! WOW!

Melissa said...

Love the pink Lilies- so pretty!

Michelle said...

this is so beautiful !! looks like my tattoo ;-) hehehehe

Kate said...

Love Love Love your card, you colored those lilies to perfection.

Candace Pelfrey said...

Freaking amazing coloring!! Love this!!!

Rosemary I said...

great colors for the flowers