Friday, April 25, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray Treat Tube!


 Hey everyone! I am so very excited to share my project using the super fun Hip Hip Hooray collection today! I decided to make a super fun candy tube holder cutting file from the SVG Cutting Files store and embellish it using these great robot stickers


I used foam stickers on the backs of my robots to give my box some dimension. The green Fancy Frill stickers, adhered with foam stickers as well, made the perfect little ledges for my robots to stand on and they matched the gears perfectly. 


These little robots are soo fun and cute! Did you notice they are wearing ties?! 


I can't wait to give this fun little gift to one of my nephews on their upcoming birthday! 


I hope you were inspired and excited by how I used the Hip Hip Hooray collection today! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

No comments: