Sunday, March 2, 2014

Cow's It Going?

Yippee!! Today there is a fun new challenge up over at Jaded Blossom!! This month's challenge is Any Animal!! I LOVE creating projects with animals!! 

Here is what I came up with... 


My husband and I are headed to Jamaica for a wedding and my kids are staying home with my mom so I made them a few little fun treats for my mom to give them while we are gone. I need to make sure they don't forget about me!! ;) 


Here is what I used to make my fun little project...
- Cow from Miss Kate Cuttables
- brown embossing powder
- Doodlebug washi tape
- sequins

Make sure to head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to check out what the rest of the DT has created to inspire you!! Can't wait to see what you all create!! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I'm sure the girls will love them!!! Have a great time on your vacation!!!!

Crystal said...

this is cute!! Love the washi tape!

Melissa said...

Darling project-

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute treats!! I love that adorable cow:)
Have a FUN time in Jamaica! Sounds like a blast:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

this is so cute ! love the soft colors on the cow very cute !!

Brigit Mann said...

Adorable, love that cow!!

Kate said...

Yummy these are Adorable.