Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Paper Smooches Mini Card Set

Hey friends!! I hope you all had a great weekend!! WE did! My husband had his first days off since Jan 2nd so even though this kids were still feeling a bit under the weather, we tried to make the best of it and do some fun activities!! 

Bria went skiing for the first time on Friday with her Kindergarten class so we decided to go again and let Brittyn try it out.



I'm not a big fan of winter - especially when I am stuck in the house a lot with little ones - so it's really exciting that the kids are starting to take up some winter sports like hockey and skiing to get ourselves out of the house!! 

Onto why you are probably really here.... My project for today!! :) 

I recently purchased a few sets of Paper Smooches stamps because they looked super fun to color. I have been loving them!!  


I wanted to make a little set of fun cards so I used some little mini stitched cards by Doodlebug Design.


I love this cute little hampster!!! I used some star dies from My Creative Time, Pebbles washi tape and sequins.


Does he look like he's in a hurry to 'shell-ebrate'?! 


I don't know what possessed me to color my cat purple, but doesn't she look GLAM?? I knew my little girls would love this..

I am entering these cards over at the Paper Smooches Challenge blog!! 



4 comments:

Kate said...

This is just too cute. I love your cards and the way you colored them. They perfect. Your pictures are so cute.

Beckie Williams said...

Super cute! Great job with your stamping!

Kim Ricketts said...

OMG!!! These are way too cute!! Your coloring is awesome!

Kim :)

Katie Gehring said...

What a fab trio of little cards! They are so fun and your coloring is divine! Thanks for playing along with this week's SPARKS challenge! :)