Saturday, February 22, 2014

Oh the Places You Will Go...

Who loves Dr. Seuss??!! More like, who doesn't love Dr. Seuss??? :) 
We are celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday in March by sharing a lot of awesome Seuss cutting files and projects we made with them!! 

Here is what I made using some pictures from our visit to Seussland in Universal Studios, Florida a year and a half ago...


The Take Note Collection from Doodlebug screamed Dr. Seuss to me!! Love all the bright, fun colors in it! 







 These files are being given away for free in the SVG Cutting Files Galleria Facebook Group so make sure to head on over there and join!! There are always awesome projects and inspiration being posted over there!! 

10 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute, great pics!!

Unknown said...

What a fun layout!! So colorful, so Seuss!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Super fun LO love it!

Migdalia said...

Too darn cute and SUPER fun!!
I absolutely LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Jessica Wilson said...

THIS IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Love the paper choice that you made!!! I gotta look into that :) Great job girl!

dawnmercedes said...

I love the colors your chose!!

Brendanc said...

Love your layouts!!

Melissa said...

So fun! I missed seeing the characters this summer. maybe they sitting next to Air Conditioner.. lol

Kim Ricketts said...

OMG!!!!! Not only do you make the best layouts but you have the most amazing pics to put in them!!! I can't wait to see the Steve-O layout ;)

Kim :)

Kate said...

Amazing LO I love all the bright colors so pretty.