Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Jaded Blossom February Release - Day 3!!!

It's Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom release and we have MORE awesome stamps and projects for you today!!



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99
February Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
- 3 x 4 Stamp Sets
2 - Set of New Dies
1 - Free 2 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/16, 11:59pm pst.
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Price for the Release Package will be $149.99 after Sunday Night, 2/16 11:59pm, pst
Regular Price 159.00
That is a $20.00 savings so you better take advantage of our special price.

And here is the little spring treat I made...


I added a lot of dimension on my tag by using foam stickers to pop up my die cuts. 


Here is what I used to make my little treat...


Now make sure to head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to have a peek at the rest of the awesome projects from the Design Team!! 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

such cute treat!!! I love the paper you used for the choc bunny!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

So cute! I love the colors and the candy!

Kate said...

So Pretty and those candy's looks so yummy.

Crystal said...

Super cute! I love that little bunny!

Trixie said...

I love the colors! So cute!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is beautiful! I love the dies, all the patterns, sequins. Just everything! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!