Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Jaded Blossom February Release - Day 2!!!

Today is Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom release!! Did you LOVE yesterday's stamps and projects?? Today we have MORE for you! :) 


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99
February Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
- 3 x 4 Stamp Sets
2 - Set of New Dies
1 - Free 2 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/16, 11:59pm pst.
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
 
Price for the Release Package will be $149.99 after Sunday Night, 2/16 11:59pm, pst
Regular Price 159.00
That is a $20.00 savings so you better take advantage of our special price.

I really wanted to make a fun card using these eggs and my new Spectrum Noir markers... 


I popped my funny egg up using a foam sticker to add some dimension. 


Here is what I used to make my card...
- Digital Paper from Design By Dani
- washi tape

Now make sure to head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to have a peek at the rest of the awesome projects from the Design Team!! 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!!! I love the face!!!

Unknown said...

so cute!!! I love the face!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!

Jamie said...

This is so awesome!

Melissa said...

So pretty with the chevron papers.. love the goofy face. :)

Migdalia said...

This is so Cute & Silly!!! I just LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

Love this and the paper you used is perfect for it.

Crystal said...

This made me giggle! I love that egg with the funny face!

Trixie said...

This is such a fun card!!!

Kim Ricketts said...

way too cute!! Love this card!