Saturday, February 15, 2014

HUGE thanks!!

Hey everyone!! 
Today's post is a little different! :) Recently I have been busting my butt to keep up with DT projects, which I  LOVE, but sometimes it's great to just create ANYTHING using ANY products. Recently I have become so addicted to using Spectrum Noir markers and coloring stamped images. I bought myself some cute sets of stamps from Paper Smooches that I thought would be fun to play with.


Isn't that little dino so fun?? I decided to make a thank you card because I feel like there is always a reason to thank someone! 


Aren't these little yellow sprinkles beautiful?? I love them so much and I have finally decided not to hoard them and actually use them!! 

Here is what I used to make my card...
- Chit Chat, Party Posse, & Cuteasaurus Paper Smooches Stamp sets
- Doodlebug Sprinkles & Day to Day 6x6 Paper pad
- My Creative Time border Dies

One more thing I haven't had a lot of time for lately is participating in challenges so I am entering this card into a challenge over at Paper Smooches



5 comments:

Trixie said...

Super cute!

Brianna loeffelbein said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianna loeffelbein said...

So cute, so happy to hear you are loving the markers, they are truly addicting. Isn't it always nice just to create something just because and not cause you have too!? Keep up the great projects, I know you will, they are always fabulous and I LOVE seeing them!!

Kate said...

Adorable and Cute coloring of that little image.

Kim Ricketts said...

adorable!!!