Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT Day!

Hey everyone!! It's Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT day!! Of course I have another Christmas project to share... I'm pretty sure this will be the last one!! Hopefully!! I am getting tired of Christmas projects... 

I thought the little turtle in the Birthday Critters cutting file set would be perfect for a tag on a box of turtles I was giving away as a gift. 


I used components from a couple different cutting file sets to give my turtle some Christmas spirit. Then I printed him out and added some details with a white pen, glossy accents, etc. 

 

Here is what I used to make my turtle tag...
- Candy Cane Trendy Twine
- Jaded Blossom Merry & Bright stamp set
- glossy accents

Now head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check out more projects from the Design Team! 

3 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

What a great idea, Candace! I love how you mixed the files and added the sentiment right to his shell. Just adorable! :)

Rhonda Emery said...

this is super adorable and such a cute idea. hugs

Kate said...

Aww Cutie Little Turtle.