Friday, December 13, 2013

Jaded Blossom December Release - Day 5!!!

Hi Everyone!! 
 It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom
 We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week, but as you know we have one more stamp set and it is our freebie!!


In case you missed my Release Day Projects, here they are

MONDAY 




 For our Freebie of the Month Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! 
FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 12/15, 11:59pm pst. 

Here is what I made: 


I saw this idea over on the Doodlebug blog the other day and loved it!! Another great way to use my beloved washi tape!! :) 


The smaller Jaded Blossom flower was the perfect size for the lids on the candy tubes! I added a clear epoxy sticker over top of the stamp. 


Here is what I used for my project...
- Jaded Blossom Addict Stamps
- washi tape
- epoxy circles
- twine from The Twinery
- buttons from stash

 Make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop! 
 You won't wanna miss it!! 
 To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE and for Favor Boxes HERE 
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity. Last but not least don't forget to join out Anything Christmas Challenge this month, you can find more details HERE
 See you back here later at 4pm PST.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Another great idea- I love the washi tape on the candy tubes.

Krystle said...

Awesome idea Candace!!! I've got to invest in some washi tape!! (:

Rosie said...

what a great idea, cool project

Kate said...

Love this the colors are so very pretty. Awesome Creations this week.

Jamie said...

Super cute!!!

Jaymie said...

These are too cute!

Kathy Salido said...

These are so bright and colorful , love them!!

cghundley said...

How cute are these!
Wonderful idea.
Carla from Utah

Debbie said...

these little tube holders are so cute I just love them
Hugs
Debbie

Michelle said...

these are sooo freaking cute ! so bright and vibrant colors I LOVE them !!!