Thursday, November 7, 2013

Jaded Blossom November Release - Day 4!!

Hey everyone!! It's Day FOUR of the Jaded Blossom release!!!! 


This set works perfectly with the Jaded Blossom Gift Card Die!! 


I wanted to make something really fun so I decided to use the minion cutting files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons! I found the perfect little gift file over at Miss Kate Cuttables for my minion to stand on. 

Here is everything I used to make my card...
- present cutting file from Miss Kate Cuttables
- digital paper from Echo Park
- Pebbles washi tape

Now head on over to the Jaded Blossom blog to check out a TON of other awesome projects using this stamp set!! 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Love this...such a cool idea!!! Adorable!!

Crystal said...

OMG! To cute! great card design!!

Melissa said...

So adorable! Love all the products you put together. :)

Jeanne said...

Okay, this minion and this card and this gift card…I love everything about it! Do you need my address?! :)

Jamie said...

Love this!!!! Minions are my fav!!!

Rosie said...

too cute

Candace Pelfrey said...

This card is tooo freaking cute! Love how the present opens!

Trixie said...

Love this card! How clever the present opens! :)

Jaymie said...

too cute! I love the minion and love how the present opens!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Great card design! Can't go wrong with minions and a gift card :D

Unknown said...

love this gift card! might have to borrow your idea for my neice...shes 4 and if you ask her what her name is, she will reply "dispicable minion!" lol

Michelle said...

I love this and the idea is sooo stinkin cute !