Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Halloween Treat Bags!

Hi everyone! Halloween is SOOOO close I can taste it!! If only I was ready for it! :) Haven't quite got the kids' costumes figured out... but at least I have the treats finished!! That's the important part, right?! :) 

It is my day to post over at the Jaded Blossom Blog today!! I made these fun little treat bags for my daughter's playschool class...


Since I had to make so many of these, I didn't add a whole lot of detail to them. It makes me want to cry when I see the kids tear them apart without so much as a glance at my fax stitching... :) 

My daughter, on the other hand, can appreciate all my details.... So hers is a bit prettier. ;) 


I used an adorable little witch file that my daughter picked out from the SVG Cutting Files store and a sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Best Witches stamp set. 


I choose a cute, simple treat topper from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store and added some washi tape (from Trendy Twine), my witch and sentiment. 

I hope you all have an awesome Halloween!!!!! Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

Awww These are really cute! Love all the bright colors!!

Melissa said...

Candy, a cute witch, and play dough.. it does not get much better. :)

Kate said...

Super Cute. Love them. Mine treats for my DS is super simple too. I kinda get all panicky when I see them tear it apart, not even an Ohhh - Ahhh, lol.

Michelle said...

these are adorable chickie ! love all the gel pen touches ♥