Friday, September 27, 2013

Using Pebbles Chalk - Video Tutorial

Hey everyone!! I made a video a couple weeks ago that I really wanted to share with you all!! You may or may not know that I'm a new member of the Pebbles Design Team (AWESOME!!!). The awesome DT leader sent me two sets of Pebbles chalk that I could try out. I am in love. :) 


Here is the card I created using the blue chalk, a cotton ball, and a die from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.


Here is the video on how I made my cloud background!! 




So fun and easy, right?! 
Here is what else I used to make my card....
-          Pebbles Basics Cardmaking Pad
-          Pebbles Basics Pattern Paper
-          American Crafts Knock Out Punch
-          American Crafts twine
-          Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons sun
-          Peachy Keen sentiment stamp
-          Glossy Accents


Thanks for stopping by!! I am off to shop for new craft room furniture!! Talk about a dream come true!! :) 

No comments: