Sunday, September 1, 2013

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - Gift Cards

It's the first Sunday of the month!! Know what that means?! A new challenge over at the Jaded Blossom blog!! Today also marks my very first day as a Jaded Blossom Design Team Member!! :) 

Tomorrow is the first day of sneaks of the October release!!! 

We have the "Gotta Have it Now" Package for $105.99
September  Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Sentiment Stamp Sets  with Image and Candy Stamps included 2 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets (Candies/Poems)1 -  3 x 4 Stamps1 - Gift Card Die
 1 - FREE 2 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping!
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.  
WE WILL SHIP ASAP!!! ** Since Monday is a holiday, shipping will start on Tuesday!! 

The "GOTTA HAVE IT NOW RELEASE PACKAGE" will only be available till Wednesday,12am pst then back again on Friday at 4pm pst during our New Release Blog Hop

The theme of this month's challenge is Gift Cards! Have you seen the awesome new die from Jaded Blossom?! It's a gift card die that you can use ANYWHERE!! So awesome! 


Since I mostly give out gift cards for baby gifts, I thought I would make a baby card that holds a gift card! 


When you slide the baby up... 


I love this little baby! :) 

Here is what I used to make this card....
- grey twine from my stash (Divine Twine, I think?)
- DCWV Baby Girl stack
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
- white gelly roll pen
- Recollections adhesive pearls

Thanks for stopping by!! I can't wait to see what you all create!!! 

12 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is Precious!!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

Melissa said...

So cute! Perfect for a new baby!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

What a wonderful idea! Any new mom would love it! Love her earrings!

Michelle said...

so stinkin cute !! love the little pink earrings too !

Kate said...

So Adorable. Love the baby.

Pam said...

This is so adorable!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Omgosh this is so adorable!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This slide card is adorable. I love all the details, especially the little earings!

Trixie said...

I'm totally going to have to make one of these. I love those little earrings too...so cute!

Jaymie said...

This is SUPER cute! I love this!