Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Tight Squeeze From Me To You

Hey there!! Today I created a really fun card that I hope will put a smile on one very special little girl's face! If you would like to read the story about Maddy, and why Simon Says Stamp is putting on a card drive for her, check out THIS link. 


Today I played with a digital collection from Dear Lizzy called Neopolitan. I am so in love with the softness of this collection.


Everything on this card was print and cut. I added some gold shimmer twine from The Twinery on thetag, some rhinestones on the wheels and some foam stickers for dimension. Pretty straight forward!


I hope this little girl just gets SHOWERED with cards. My heart breaks when any of my little girls get sick, I couldn't imagine what Maddy and her parents are going through.  It really makes a person forget about the petty things in life, and appreciate the great. 

6 comments:

My Creative Time said...

LOVE your card Miss Candace!!! Thank you for playing along w/our challenge my friend! :)

Cassandra said...

Great job with print and cut!!! I have yet to try that. Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

Theresa said...

Sweet card!

-Theresa
http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE and fun card,Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time/Designer Challenge!!!:)

CherylB said...

That is an adorable scooter! great job on the challenge!

Gaylynn said...

Candace, this is soft and sweet and that scooter is just perfect on this. :)