Monday, May 6, 2013

Super Mom card and bag!!

Is Mother's Day really this Sunday already?! Did that totally sneak up on anyone else? I am frantically making Mother's Day projects this week!! 

A while back, I took a Superman cutting file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and converted it into a Super MOM!! I loved how it turned out, and wanted to try a similar idea with the same files, but a different color scheme! Boy... I had no idea how much TROUBLE this project was going to give me!! A combination of my printer acting up, my cameo not cutting properly and problems with my sewing machine, made this project take forever to complete! I hope the recipient loves it! :) 


I used some digital pattern paper from the Beauty Blooms kit by Melissa Bennett and Heather Roselli (at the Scrap Orchard store).


I am just so in love with this color combination! I know I will use this digital kit over and over. 

Here is what I used to make my card/bag...
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Superhero Trio Cutting Files
- Beauty Blooms digital kit
- My Creative Time button and banner dies
- Pink By Design Our Mothers Stamp set
- Peachy Keen Princess Face Assortment set
- sewing machine
- Cuttlebug folders
- American Crafts jute 
- Recollections rhinestones
- Colorbox fluid chalk ink
- Gift Bag from Michaels

I am off to link this project up over at the Peachy Keen release challenge!! I hope you liked my project today!!

4 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

way too cute!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sounds like you had a tough time with this one, but it sure was worth all the extra effort! I think it is just totally adorable - how fun! Love the bright, happy colors and your Super Mom is fabulous ♥

Migdalia said...

OMG!!Precious!!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa said...

It might have taken a while to make, but it was totally worth it!! This is fabulous!! I love the colors and Super Mom is just awesome!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts