Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dino-Mite!

Here I am, again, on a Wednesday night, frantically trying to get my entry for this week's Peachy Keen Challenge posted!!! They have a GREAT prize once a month and to be eligible you have to participate in every challenge in the month so I don't want to miss one!! I have a lot of PK goodness on my wishlist!! :) Plus, I am also trying to get outside to help my hubby with cutting the grass - like my priorities?! ;) 

Here is my card...


I was inspired by the colors in the photo inspiration provided on the PK blog. 

Here is what I used...
- Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Parts
- Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Dino-Mite and Scalloped Circles Cutting Files
- My Creative Time banner die
- sentiment from an old stamp set from My Pink Stamper
- embossing folder
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
- white gelly roll pen
- American Crafts twine

Thanks for stopping by!! :) 

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Great shaped card! Love the texture too! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Lisa said...

That little dino is so cute!! What a fun card!! I love the shape!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Melissa said...

Perfect color to match the Peachy Keen Photo- Sometime I see my husband working in the yard when I craft. So rude of him! LOL

Cindy Beland said...

OMGosh this is sooo SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!AWESOME job,LOVE your sweet dino!!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)