Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Little Man

Hey everyone!! So I have a super quick post today... Everyone in our house is sick, including me, but I wanted to take the time to enter this into this week's Peachy Keen Challenge. 

When I saw the challenge this week was to create a 3D item, I knew right away what I was going to make. I am in need of some baby boy bags with matching cards... 


I used a SVG from Paper Piecings By Nikki to make my baby. Instead of using the file as an SVG, I put all the pieces together and used the print and cut feature to make my baby. I wanted to make a few sets of these cards/bags and wasn't about to put together a whole bunch of tiny pieces... 


Did you notice he's holding a wrench in his hand?! :) 


Here is what I used to make this project...
- baby from Paper Piecings by Nikki (Baby Girl set)
- wrench from Silhouette store
- Baby Faces Assortment set by Peachy Keen
- Gears background stamp from Pink By Design
- Sentiment and tiny mustache stamp from Pink By Design Mustaches stamp set
- Recollections screw brads
- sentiment spot from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
- Divine Twine
- white gelly roll pen
- creative imaginations patterned paper

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

So cute! I sure hope you and your family are feeling better soon ! Thanks for joining us in this weeki's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Melissa said...

Great project! I love your "little man". Thanks for playing Peachy Keen's 3-D Challenge this week.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! That little guy is so sweet!! Awesome card and bag!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER job with your great set,TOO CUTE!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

i'm with the band said...

Very cute! Nice work!