Friday, February 22, 2013

CAS Engagement Congrats

Hi everyone!! Hope you've all had a great week!! Cheers to Friday!! I remember the days when it actually made a difference whether it was Friday or not... :)

I have a little card using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon digital paper and cutting files to share with you today.


I used the Christmas Brights digital paper collection for all the patterns you see on this card. Isn't that blue paper so pretty?! Love it... 

I used a sketch from Case this Sketch as a guideline for my card:


Instead of using the SVGs in the typical way, I choose to turn them into a little epoxy embellishment. I made a 1" circle in Silhoutte Studio, added some digital paper to that circle, then placed my SVG over top. Once I had printed/cut the circle, I colored my champagne with a glittery gelly roll pen and added a 1" epoxy circle sticker over top. Before I printed out my blue background, I added my sentiment using the text tool so that it would print out on the background. Last but not least, I made my little striped flag! 


My finishing touch was a little gold shimmer twine from The Twinery. 

I am also having a giveaway to celebrate my blog makeover!! Here is what is up for grabs...


Check out THIS post for details on how to win!! 

Hope you like my card today!! I hope my post/explanation made sense... The flu has made an appearance in our house and we're running super low on sleep so I'm not really "with it" while typing this out... I'm sure you'll forgive me! :) 

No comments: