Friday, January 18, 2013

Snow Cute - Trendy Twine Guest Designer

Hi crafty friends!! It's my day to post over at Trendy Twine again!! This week I have a project that fits this month's challenge theme: Show Us Your Mittens

For all the details of the challenge click HERE

I LOVE the Watermelon Taffy twine and it matched perfectly with some cute mitten paper I had on hand. 



I used an adorable bear cutting file from Kadoodle Bug Designs and added a Peachy Keen face. I really need the new bear face stamps from PK... I don't think the stamp I used is actually a bear face, but it works, right?! ;) With some ZipDry glue on the back of my die cut to hold the end of the twine, I wrapped my twine around the bear's hat. My snowflakes are cutting files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and I created the title myself in Silhouette Studio. 

Here is a closer peek at the twine on my cute little bear....


I used chalk ink to ink up all the edges of my bear's pieces to give it a little more detail. Love how she turned out! :) The snow the bear is walking on is actually a border from the Silhouette store. All the paper is from a Recollections Christmas stack in stores this past Christmas. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure you link up your projects using twine, mittens, snowflakes, buttons and PINK right HERE!! :) There will be a $10 store coupon up for grabs, as well as a $2 coupon for ALL qualifying entries!! How sweet is that?! 

Next Friday I will be back on the Trendy Twine blog for my last appearance with a cute card!! Make sure to stop by then! :) 

15 comments:

June Houck said...

Congrats on your guest DT go, Candace! I LOVE your hat fur :) Brilliant.

Happy 2013, my friend!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

This is beautiful, Candace. Love the colors and that sweet little bear has the cutest hat! So glad to have you as our guest this month :)

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

jessica said...

awesome project Candace! LOVE the adorable bear with his twine hat :)
Congrats on another great Guest Designer project!!!
Happy Friday!

Candy said...

OMGoodness she is so super adorable!! Love that cute little bear! Congrats on guest designing!
Candy

Sherrie K. said...

Total sweetness Candace! Your pictures are adorable and I love your little bear with the twine hat:)
Happy Friday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jessica Pascarella said...

Adorable details! Love the layout! Thanks for being our guest designer at Trendy Twine!

Kate said...

Adorable LO. I just love all the details. Thanks for being our Guest Designer over at Trendy Twine.

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your guest DT spot!! What an awesome layout!! I love how you used the twine on the hat!! So clever!! And the pictures are absolutely adorable!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Your layouts have been amazing! I love how you used the twine and that bear is just adorable! Thanks for being a guest designer with us over at Trendy Twine!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! Great fun colors! Carri~Abusybee

Helen said...

This is just so cute!! I love the hat on the bear. Thanks so much for guest designing at Trendy Twine :)

-Candi said...

beautiful as always, thank you for guesting with Trendy Twine this month!

CityGirl Planners said...

Your LO is amazing! Your papers go perfect with the Watermelon Taffy. Great job and thank you for guesting with us at Trendy Twine!

Designs that Delight said...

This is so creative! What a fantastic idea for the twine! Love that layout.

Jamie said...

Adorable bear! I love it!