Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mini Me Layout

Hey Everyone! I have a quick layout I did the other day that I thought I would show you. It's definitely not my best work, but it's still ok.... I wanted to play with the Today, Tomorrow, Forever stack by Recollections. I think it's my favorite stack ever made!! 


Just a question.... Do you just HOARD those crafty items that you buy and totally LOVE? I do... I'm trying not to though. I find that I hoard them, and then they sort of lose their appeal!! The ribbon on this layout is one example. I bought this rose ribbon in two colors about 7 months ago, and this is the first time using it. Now, it just doesn't seem so beautiful! :( Consider this my pledge to stop hoarding my favorite crafty goodies! :)






This layout was super quick compared to most of my layouts since I used design elements included in the stack. I think I'd also better get using this stack before I lose interest in it as well!!

Thanks for stopping in! :) I have had a few projects on my blog this past week you should really check out, if you haven't already. Next week I have a TON of projects I want to share. I have been crafting like CRAZY! ANNNND lovin' it! :) 

Have a great Sunday! 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout!! The papers are gorgeous and the embellishments you used are so awesome!! And the pictures are absolutely adorable!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts