Tuesday, January 22, 2013

LOVE Layout - Nancy Kubo


Hello!!! I am so glad you have decided to stop by today! I LOVE visitors! :) 

Today I have a layout to share that turned out so adorable. I purchased the Mommy & Me files (by Nancy Kubo - always cute!) from Lettering Delights a while back and I have been ITCHING to use them. The background paper for this layout was actually the very first 12x12 sheet I printed using my new printer! I printed it on textured white American Crafts cardstock and it came out amazing! Take a peek! 


Almost everything on this layout was print and cut. Hopefully you didn't notice right away, but my printer seems to catch on the bottom of my pages for some reason... I loved this sheet so much I couldn't waste it, so I decided to use it anyway... I'm too much of a paper hoarder to waste! (Although, the great thing about digital paper is knowing I can easily print another sheet of the same pattern!!!)


I love to type and print my journalling since I don't really like the look of my writing on layouts.


These clouds are another file I have been wanting to use. They're from the Silhouette Store. 


I am the biggest fan of printing my own cardstock, but sometimes I hate how it can look so 'flat'. The textured cardstock definitely helps, but when I can I like to add even more texture. Glossy accents or glitter works great for this. I put glossy accents on a few of the graphics on the background paper to give it a more 'expensive' look. I also used some twine from my stash (Divine Twine, I think) and pearls to add some more little details. 


Overall this layout was so quick and easy to make, and still turned out great!! 

Hope you loved my project today!! Come back again soon!! 

9 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

OH! That is sooooo adorable! Are you loving your printer, or what? I'm loving everything you're doing with it! So stinkin' cute, Candace!!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love your layout Candace. You are making me want a printer like that. I love all the little details you put into this layout. Thanks for inspiring me today :)
Melisa

Gloria said...

Love your layout as always!! Simply beautiful:)

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The layout is fabulous and the pictures are so cute!! Love the banners and fun colors!! Happy Tuesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

K. McIntyre said...

What printer did you use ?

Candace said...

hp 7500A

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh wow! Candace this is just so, so pretty! I love all those beautiful colors and the banner is so sweet! Oh my gosh - I just love everything about this beautiful layout!

Sherrie K. said...

Candace, this turned out just amazing! I absolutely adore everything about it! The banners are fabulous and the little bear is way to cute! I love the paper to-beautiful & bright! TFS!
Fabulous job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

EEEK!!! So so so cute! Amazing print and cut color and quality. Love this :)