Friday, December 21, 2012

Goodie Bags

Hi!! Today I wanted to show you what I put together for Bria's playschool class. It was quick and easy.... so I didn't CRY when I saw the little ones ripping my bag toppers right off! :) Oh print and cut... what did I ever do without you?? ;)


I let Bria choose three animals from the Christmas Nights graphic set from Stockberry Studio. I printed them out then cut them with my cameo. All of the sentiments are from the Winter Wishes stamp set by Scrappy Moms. 


I used a couple different Peachy Keen stamp sets for my animals' faces. 


I think this is by far my favorite set of Christmas sentiments that I own. So adorable. I also recently received two more great sets from Scrappy Moms which were part of my crafty Black Friday shopping! I think I may do a haul video - there were a lot of goodies!! :) 

And that's it... super quick and easy. Plus, they were a hit with the kiddies! 

Have a great day! 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

These are so adorable!! I love all the designs!! And what an awesome gift idea for the kids!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Cute!Cute!Cute!