Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT Day!

Hey there!! It's Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT day!!! I have been having soooo much fun playing with my PPPR digital papers and cutting files! Make sure you head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store to check out all Lisa's new items! 
For today's project I used the adorable Birthday Panda Cutting Files

I was saving these pictures for so long... I think I was almost scared to scrapbook them because I wanted this page to turn out great and I was a little nervous. When I was browsing through the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store one day I saw the pandas and knew they would work perfectly! 


I used my favorite polka dotted Momenta paper for this layout. I love how cute the panda came out with purple polka dots! :) 


I used some Grape Fizz Trendy Twine to make a cute little bow for my panda (which totally makes me crave Grape Crush!!!). I inked the edges of my cuts using fluid chalk ink to give dimension. I added some glossy accents to the panda's nose, as well as the icing on my cupcake to give it a shiny look. Some tiny little pearls made the perfect sparkles on my cupcake and I finished the cuts off with some white pen doodles. 


I made my own title by offsetting my words in Silhouette Studio and then added some glossy accents to the letters after adhering them to the outline. 


Using foam stickers I gave both my panda, and my cupcake tons of dimension. 


Using a file from the Silhouette studio, I created a little journaling tag and added some more glossy accents and another little bow.

I am going to link this layout up over at the Scrappy Moms Critter Challenge this week!  

Make sure to head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to check out the other projects done by the super talented DT!! AND if you haven't already signed up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons newsletter, make sure you do - I have a feeling there could be a great BLACK FRIDAY SALE in our future!!! ;)


8 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

Such an adorable layout, Candace! I love the colors you chose...that purple panda with her bow is so cute!

Caroline said...

This is a gorgeous layout love the colours. Caroline xxx

Georgiana said...

Super cute layout, especially with that little purple bear.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout!! The little purple bear is so sweet!! And the pictures are adorable!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Beautiful. Love the cupcake and that sweet little bear. And the colors are so bright and happy.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Debbie said...

Adorable LO!!! Sweet pics with perfect accents!!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGoodness - sooooo adorable!! :D Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

- Mel

Lezlye said...

Adorable!! Thanks for playing with us at scrappy Moms stamps!