Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Peachy Keen Release Challenge #1 - Tags

Well... I am totally prepared for this baby and all I have left to do is enjoy my time with the girls, keep up with daily cleaning and last but not least - craft! Not a bad way to wait for a baby! :) Last night I was busy in my craft room! Actually, my husband and I were both busy in my craft room! :) He happened to mention that he was soooo bored, so I put him to work hanging shelves that have been leaning in the closet for a year! 

I have been wanting to get some more Christmas tags and when I saw the first challenge during the Peachy Keen Release party it was like a gentle little push to get going on some! 

You all know how I am loving my print and cut, so I went looking through my collection of graphics I have acquired lately. I decided on two different graphic sets, both by JW Illustrations: A Pink Christmas and Christmas Penguins. 


I made 6 different designs... 


Of course I couldn't just leave my tags plain, so I added some glossy accents, stitching with white pen, pearls, Martha Stewart glitter glue and some PK faces. 


I used an assortment of twine from The Twinery and Divine Twine for strings so I have a way to hand the tags from gifts. 


The two sets of PK I used are the In Stitches Face Assortment & the Winter Wonderland Face Assortment.



I used one of my most used Pink By Design stamps, Christmas Wishes, for the back sides of my tags. 


I adhered the printed circles onto a kraft circle and then used foam stickers to give some dimension in between the glittered/foiled cardstock scalloped circle. 


 I hope you love my tags!!! If I get time, I may even make more tags before Christmas!! :)

I'm hoping today my kids will be in a good mood and will want to hang out with me in my craft room so I can get working on a project with SNOW for the second challenge! Wish me luck! 

5 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

These are so adorable, Candace! I love all of the details you added! :)

Caroline said...

These are gorgeous the images are so cute. Love the design. Caroline xxx

Debbie said...

These are all sweet!! I love the addition of the glossy accents and glitter!!

Lisa said...

These are so awesome!! I love the glossy accents and glitter you added!! What fabulous tags!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Trina said...

Extremely cute. I am motivated to make some of my own.