Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT Project!

Another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Wednesday!! :) I don't know about you, but I am definitely getting addicted to Lisa's goodies and always so excited to see what she's going to release next!! This week I choose to do up a scrapbook layout for Bria's (second) First Day of Playschool using the Back 2 School cutting files and Chalkboard digital paper! 




All the patterned paper I used is from Momenta and the plain cardstock is Recollections brand. I embossed my photo mats with a dotted Cuttlebug embossing folder. I printed off little squares using the Chalkboard Digital Paper and added letters on them to spell Bria's name. 




How cute is this little schoolhouse?! I inked all my pieces with fluid chalk ink before I put them all together. Instead of adding the window frames, I drew them in with a white pen and added a pearl for a door handle. Sometimes I avoid working with too many pieces on my die cuts and improvise because I get lazy... 


The file folder was cut from a file from the Silhouette Studio which I am planning on using as a spot to journal on. 


I hope you liked my project today!! Please head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons BLOG to check out all the other great DT projects!! If you haven't seen all the new Halloween and Fall items Lisa released last week, make sure to check out the store. I have been using all her new products like crazy in some of my recent projects!! If you wish to check them out, I've added some pics below with links you can take a peek at! :) 


I used some of Lisa's new Halloween Digital Paper, as well as this week's Friday Freebie - Click HERE for project post


I used more Halloween Digital Paper for the pumpkins on this layout - Click HERE for project post

Have a great day!! 

5 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

All of your layouts are soooo cute! I love them, Candace! :)

June Houck said...

Very cute! I love the distressing and doodles on your apple :)

Jeanne said...

These layouts are sooo cute! I love them! The colors, the cut images...everything fits together so perfectly! Fabulous job!

Monica said...

I love all of these LO's the are fantastic!

doodlingdebbie said...

Candace, you have done some fantastic layouts. All of them are so much fun to look at and enjoy. They will forever be treasures. Thank you for sharing.