Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons DT post!

Happy Wednesday, friends!! Today is another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons day!! Thanks to all of you who stopped by on our blog hop this past weekend!! I hope you loved all the projects!! 

I hope you're not getting tired of layouts!! I have another one for you today! Like I mentioned yesterday, I'm on a roll! :) This layout was somewhat inspired by my friend, Sarah's recent layout. I am recently loving natural, less staged photos of my girls. 


For this layout I used digital paper from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Sunny Skies Collection.

  

HERE is a link to the store so you can head on over and check out all the goodies Lisa has!! 

 I am sooo in love with these colors! I never thought I would say this but, I think I need a break from pink and purple! Just a little break. :) 


Make sure to head on over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog for more awesome projects from the rest of the DT!!! 

6 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

This is just beautiful, Candace! I love all of your layouts!

Debbie said...

Beautiful! These are gorgeous DP's and I love the rosettes!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the beautiful papers!! The picture is adorable :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jeanne said...

Candace, this is simply fabulous! I also love the color palette in these papers! I LOVE your layout! Great job!

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning layout And beautiful papers. The photograph is lovely. Love the rosettes too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Cookie said...

gorgeous, love the lay out and design of your fabulous page and i love those rosettes xxxxx