Monday, July 2, 2012

Un-frog-gettable

Hi Everyone!! Happy belated Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!! I'm sure a lot of you have the day off work today and are hopefully enjoying a great summer day with your families!! :) Bria starts swimming lessons today and we're both so excited!! She LOVES swimming and I love having the peace of mind that she will be learning to be safe in the water! 

This week I have mostly cards for you! A friend of mine asked me to sell her thirty one cards so I was a busy girl last week. A lot of them were cards I had made previously but I still had quite a few to make. 

This card was inspired by a super cute card that a friend of mine, Rebekah from Crafty Teacher Mom, posted on the Pink By Design Blog. Check out her card HERE


I had totally overlooked this sentiment until I saw her card! 


I purchased this graphic from Lettering Delights. I combined the frog graphic with a circle shape and some digital paper. The I printed out some matching flowers and popped them out in front. 


Of course there was some twine involved!! I recently realized how much twine that I have (a sample pack and about 9 full spools) and I thought I'd better get using it!! 

Here is a list of everything I used to make this card...
- Lettering Delights Peepsqueakers graphics and paper
- Just Sayin' stamp set by Pink By Design
- twine
- white gelly roll pen
- Recollections pearls

Tomorrow is my day to post over at the Pink By Design blog so make sure you stop over to check out my project!! ALSO, did you see all the new stamps released over at Pink By Design Friday night? If not, definitely check those out!! Sarah did a great job as always!! 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! I love the soft colours!

Sherrie K. said...

Soooo adorable!! Love the polka dot paper and your super cute froggy! Love this!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com