Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Trunk Full Of Love

Hi Everyone!!!!! So sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here to post.... I AM feeling better, which I am SO thankful for, but just am still trying to get organized after a couple crazy months.

One thing on my 'Getting Organized' list was to come visit our home in Orlando to do some upgrading. We rent  it out to families, but we haven't even had a chance to get here ourselves since we bought it in September! I came here with the girls, plus the help of a cousin of mine, to replace some furniture, pick out a few paint colors, light fixtures, etc. PLUS soak up some sun in the pool and at the beach. :) It has been exactly what I needed...(Other than the loooong flight here with screaming, cranky kids!!)


Here they are loving the beach, happy as little clams! :)

Today is my day to post over at the Pink By Design blog. 
I'm going to give you a little peek, but I would be soo happy if you would sneak over there to see the rest of the project! :)


 I promise I am trying to get working in my craftroom more often so I can post more, so hang in there with me!! I don't want to lose all of you great friends who used to stop in here to say 'Hi' all the time!! :) 

Wish me luck with the girls on the plane ride home!! (We're actually going to be on the plane the day this post is published!!)

2 comments:

angie ashuk said...

fun trip:) kinda lol. When we travel to Florida we rent a house, so I'm kinda jealous.,...even if you did paint:)

Jessica Buffa said...

What a fun summer trip! love the PBD sneak peek and will have to head over for the full project! Hope You are well!
:O)
Jessica S