Monday, February 20, 2012

EAD Designs Monday Blog Hop



Welcome to the weekly EAD Designs Blog Hop!!! :) If you are here from Amy's blog then you are in the right spot! If you're just stopping in to check on my blog, make sure to start back at the beginning so you can get in on ALL the EAD inspiration!! PLUS - if you leave a comment on each stop in the hop, you will be entered to win some awesome EAD goodies!!!


I made this decorative plate using vinyl rub-ons that I won from a Customer Showcase on the EAD Designs blog, before I became a DT member. (More about the customer showcase later!! :) This plate took me, no exaggerating, about 30 seconds to "make". I bought the plate for about $3.50. The all I did was peel the backing off the vinyl, rub it onto the plate, and peel of the transfer paper!! Sooooo easy!!! 


I actually made it as a Valentine's Day decoration, but loved it so much I'm going to leave it up on our counter!! I just have to buy a stand for the plate now.... I love how the colors came together!! The teal color of the plate doesn't show that well in the pic, but it looks great with the bright pink!! 

Now hop over to Jenn's blog to see what awesome project she has for you!!! 

Candace (you are HERE)
Jenn (NEXT stop!)

Did you know there is a place on the EAD Designs blog - Customer Showcase - where you can link up all your projects using EAD Designs products??? Each month they draw a random winner who receives some awesome goodies from Emily at EAD!! Make sure you show off your projects!!! :) 

PS - I am also having a giveaway now!! Check out THIS link to be entered to win a Cricut Cartridge! :) 

16 comments:

jessica said...

Awesome project Candace!! Don't you just love when a project comes together so easily and looks awesome?!?!
Thanks for sharing and Happy Monday!
~Jess~ :)

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Candace, I'd leave it on display throughout the year...awesome job!

Sue D said...

Lovely project!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

ooohhh...Candace, this is so, so pretty! And I agree, this is too pretty to use for just one month of the year...leave it out!

L.B. said...

Great idea for a decor plate!!!

~amy~ said...

such a fun and quick project!

Jay Gee said...

Such an easy and fabulous way to decorate Candace :)

Anonymous said...

CUTE! love how it looks

Shelly said...

What an awesome project, it turned out so cute!
Have a FANTASTIC day!
Shelly

mandalj said...

Lovely! Definitely not just for Valentine's Day!

M said...

I really like this!!! I've been getting lots of great home decor ideas. I'm not sure the hubby is prepared for this. LOL

Amy said...

Love this color combo and the plate idea is fabulously cute!!!

Rose said...

super!!!!! :)i would leave this out all year also!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome project:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Shellye McDaniel said...

This is why I loves me some EAD! Simple projects that look as though it took hours :) Love your charger...makes a beautiful accent!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow ♥YES♥ that is awesome, and you have to love the fact that it was sooooooooooooo simple and easy to complete... but it definitely does not look that way, it's AWESOME!!