Monday, December 19, 2011

Playschool Xmas Par-tay!!

HIIII!!!! Did you all enjoy yesterday's 80s blog hop??? If you missed it yesterday, you still have some time to check it all out and have a chance at all the goodies being given away!! Start over at Create Serendiptity!!

Today's Bria's playschool Christmas Party!!! I can't wait to go, the kids are sooo cute at this age. Santa is even making a surprise visit and I know Bria is going to be so excited!! Here are the little gifts I made for the kids....
(the two in the back are for the teachers... bath & body works! yum! :))

It's 3 little cans of play-doh stacked up and wrapped in red tissue paper and clear cellophane paper. I tied them using green twine from the twinery and added a little tag. The stocking is from Simply Charmed and I used my new Peachy Keen stamp set, Cornies, for the cute little face. The back is stamped with 'to' and 'from' from the Christmas Greetings Pink By Design stamp set. 




Can't wait to share pics from the party!! Have an awesome day everyone!!! 



10 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great treats! Enjoy the celebration.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Rosie said...

omg these are adorable

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Adorable tag!

Kim Ricketts said...

super cute!!!

Simply Pam said...

These are so cute and funny! I love the faces that you used on the stocking. It cracks me up. :) Thanks for participating in the Simply Crafts challenge!

Pam

Glora said...

These stocking are SO adorable!!!! I love those darling corny faces on them! I need to make something with mine! Hugs- Glora

Christine's Creative Cards said...

What a great idea for the kids. And love the stocking name tags. --C

Cathy said...

The face on the stockings is so cute:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Cutest tags EVER! I adore those mini stockings :)

mamawcindy said...

Oh, So Cute! That face is Adorable! I'm sure the little ones loved It! Merry Christmas! :0)