Friday, November 11, 2011

Enabler ALERT! :) And a little sneak peek...

Hey Everyone!! First of all I would like to have a little minute of silence in honor of those who have fought to give us our free country..... 


So grateful every day to live in such an amazing country.

First off Pink By Design is having an 11-11-11 sale today!! Make sure to check out their store, HERE, for all the amazing deals! $0.11 shipping!!! WOW!! This sale is one day only and you still have time!! 

Second of all, I wanted to post a layout for you today but never had time this morning before I left for the day. I got to go shopping all by myself!! Never happens!! It was great.... I got a lot of Christmas shopping done and thanks to the amazing deals at Michaels, I made a pretty huge haul. Video to come!! For now, back to the layout! :) 


Yah, that's right... I'm only giving you a sneak peek today! ;) I want to wait until I have day light tomorrow before I take pics. Make sure to come back tomorrow!!! It's the first time I tried something new!!! 

See you tomorrow!! Have a great night!! 





No comments: