Thursday, August 11, 2011

Brittyn's ONE!!!!

Hey everyone!!! So August has been (and will continue to be) one CRAZY month around here!!! Tuesday was Brittyn's FIRST birthday!! So much fun! To top it off, yesterday my brother and sister-in-law had their fourth baby!! After 3 boys, they got their little girl! :) We went to meet her yesterday and she is ADORABLE! Lailah Rose is such a little doll.... Since my brother's wife has been really tired leading up to the delivery, her boys have been staying at my mom's and our houses (my brother lives 2.5 hours away from us). So we have been super busy with those little boys plus my busy girls.

I haven't had any time at all to work on any projects, so I thought I would share some pics from Brittyn's Birthday and some of the fun days we've had lately!




After cleaning up, we went outside to burn off some energy!! 


Our very tired looking family after the crazy day...


We took the girls and one of my nephews to West Edmonton Mall for some fun rides after they had to sit in the passport office for hours earlier that day, waiting to get our passports...


Such a brave little girl!!! 

So those are just a couple things that have kept us busy lately. Unfortunately, I don't think things are going to be slowing down at all for the rest of this month!! Now it's time to start gearing up for Bria's two birthday parties!! I'll hopefully be back soon with some projects!! :) Have an awesome day!! 


6 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a cutie eating that cake. Looks like fun family time!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

June Houck said...

Look at your adorable little princess! TFS :)

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, I love the darling pictures!! She is total Princess!! Thanks for sharing:) Looks like a fun time..congrats to your Brother and family with the arrival of their baby girl! love her name:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

janner said...

Darling daughters! I didn't realize you are Canadian. No wonder I like your projects so much.

Anonymous said...

Awe what a cutie She is:)

Glora said...

Happy birthday to that adorable little princess of yours! Hugs- Glora