Sunday, June 26, 2011

so much LOVE!!

I'm back again - 2nd post of the day!!!!! My hubby had the day off today and it's raining so all his yardwork is on hold again!! Yay for me!! That means I get to sneak into my craft room while he plays with the girls! :)

I was looking at the Pink By Design Community this morning and I was totally inspired by their current challenge. If you haven't yet, you really need to head over there to check out the message boards!! AND the newest challenge!! Here is what I came up with...


Not very often can I say I LOVE how my layouts turn out, but I am soooo happy with this one! It could have something to do with the picture, it's my fav picture of all time!!!


 I cut out the flowers on with my Cricut and then stamped them with sentiments, then inked the edges for a vintage print look.


Details...
- flowers are cut from Cindy Loo. I only cut 2 layers of the flower, the biggest layer and the small black flower on the inside. Then I stamped them using the All Girl set from Pink By Design, inked the edges using a makeup sponge and regular black ink and added a pearl in the center
- the swirly background square was cut from the Storybook cartridge
- the 'so much love' tag was cut with my paper trimmer and then I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the edge. The sentiment was from the Big Thoughts set by Pink By Design
- pearls, ribbon and paper from Michaels

Hope you like!! I love this pic.... Check out the Challenge on the Pink By Design blog!! Great Prizes being given away!!

5 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a fabulous LO for this stunning photo. Love how you put this together in such a pretty way, but the focus is so on this photo. ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is just a stunning layout Candace! I love all those gorgeous swirls and flowers. And what a sweet, sweet photo of your girls...just lovely!

Tara said...

Just beautiful!
Tara

Sherrie K. said...

This is just gorgeous!!! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

gshrader said...

This is a gorgeous layout! Saw it on cricut.com messageboard and had to check your site out!
I might have to scraplift this layout!!!
Thanks for sharing!