Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's Wedding Season!!!

Hi Everyone!!! I know, it's been a while! :) This has been a super busy week and I am getting prepared for a Farmer's Market on Saturday so I haven't gotten many new projects done. I whipped up this card the other day and haven't had a chance to post it yet.


It's wedding season so I thought I should get moving on some wedding cards!!


Here is a side view/close up trying to show the champagne glasses are on popdots.

Details...
  • Champagne glasses were cut from Stretch Your Imagination, I added some "fizz" using Martha Stewart glitter pens
  • the circle in the background is stamped with a stamp I got in a clearance bin a while ago...
  • the black 1/2 circle in the background was a circle cut @ 4" and the cut in half with my paper cutter, I also embossed it with my Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder
  • the white mat in the background was embossed with the Eclipse  Indentz embossing folder
  • Sentiment 'On Your Wedding Day' is from the Here Comes the Bride set from Pink By Design
  • bling from Dollarstore and doodles with my white gelly roll pen and black ZIG pen
And that's it!! Hopefully I can find time to get into another project soon!! :) Have a great day!!

No comments: