Monday, June 20, 2011

Bachelorette Party

HI!!!!!! I actually have a post today!! :) It's been way too long... Life has been crazy. Fingers crossed things are going to settle down around here for a little bit!!

It's my day to post over at the Pink By Design Blog. Head over there to check out a little tip I have for making multiple invites!!


I made this invite for a Bachelorette Party for a friend of mine. After all the Father's Day cards and my husband's birthday, I was more than ready to make something GIRLY!!



I used my Party Time set from Pink By Design to make the inside of the card.  (Check out the stamping details on the Pink By Design Blog!)

Here are some details...
- the card is A2 sized
- purse is cut at 2.75" from the Paisley cartridge
- tag is cut from Sweet Treats, sentiment is from the All Girl Pink By Design set, I inked around the tag using regular black ink
- party detail stamps on the inside are from the Party Time set by Pink By Design
- ribbon and pearls are from the Dollarstore
- white background layer is embossed with the Paisley Cuttlebug folder
- Twine from The Twinery

I hope you like my invite! :) And I have my fingers crossed I'm going to be back with regular posts now that things have settled down (knock on wood!!)!!

No comments: