Friday, May 20, 2011

Shimmer!

So I had one rough day yesterday (you know, one of THOSE days mom's...). But the good news is that I am having a GREAT day today!! Here are ALL my reasons.... I got my new Scrappy Moms Stamps (I will brag those up later in my post!), I had a couple hours at the spa with my mom, grandma, aunt and cousin (who is one of my best friends), AND I got the disc of proofs from the photoshoot I took Brittyn to the other day!! This could be one looong post so get comfortable! :)

Look at these adorable shots!! I'm going to have troubles deciding which ones I want to order prints of.... (skip this part if you're not into the personal stuff....)






The photographer never got any of her with her great big smile but I think they're pretty cute none the less.

And here is my project!!


These are pics of Bria when she was about 22 months old. I just got her ears pierced that day and it looked so cute!!



Check out my new Scrappy Moms Stamps!!! I love them!


This is my first set of Scrappy Moms Stamps and I am so happy with them! They come in a BIG sheet and the stamps are the perfect size! A lot of the sentiment stamps I have bought I find are a little too small but these are awesome! I love being able to incorporate them into a layout.

Details....
- Diamond (cut @ 2.7") was from Once Upon A Princess, covered in Martha Stewart glitter and Glossy Accents. I love covering glitter with Glossy Accents so the glitter doesn't fall off and end up everywhere...
- 'You sparkle' sentiment was from Scrappy Moms Happily Ever After set
- 'Shimmer' title is cut at 2.5" from Once Upon A Princess
- Twine is from The Twinery
- buttons, ribbon and jewels are from my stash
- striped pink paper is cut @ 9"x9" and is from the DCWV Baby Girl stack
- pink background layer is a full letter sized sheet
- stitching with my white Gelly Roll pen

With my layouts I always have to try to find a balance between quick and still super cute. Sometimes it's hard because I would love to add a whole bunch to the layouts but I know I just don't have the time... I'm working hard on catching up the girls' scrapbooks since I know summer will bring a lot more pictures to scrap... Wish me luck! :)



5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I love your layout! I mean, how cute is that? Love all the girly pink, ribbon and bling! And your daughter is a cutie-pie...just adorable!

HappyPlaceJen said...

Such pretty pics of your Lil' Princess! I don't envy you having to choose which ones to order - they're all adorable! I used to have to do that, but then I started taking my own pics. Not the prop selection like the pro places, but I can torture, I mean photograph my children as long as I want until I feel I got the pics I wanted - LOL!

And your layout is very sweet. Great job! I'm jealous that you have the SM Happily Ever After set already!I so want it! :)

~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

What a precious little girl. What a sweetie she is…perfect model for your lovely LO :)

Sherry said...

My vote is for the first picture with the tutu and teddy bear. She looks absolutely adorable. Your layout is great too. Both of your daughters are adorable.
Sherry
www.upordowntheyrebeautiful.blogspsot.com

Tara said...

Love this layout! It must be so wonderful to have cute little girls to scrapbook pictures of!
Tara