Monday, May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenges

Hi out there!! Quick post today! My husband gave me some 'me' time this morning before he leaves for the day so I got done my layout from yesterday and one more!! I am making them for all the challenges on My Pink Stamper for National Scrapbooking Day. She had such an awesome, fun day over there! I only wished I had more time so that I could enter all the challenges - there are some AWESOME prizes!!

Here's my first Layout... (sorry for the low quality pics... still waiting on my camera lens)


I'm trying to catch up on Brittyn's scrapbook! When I was doing Bria's scrapbook everyone told me I would be in trouble because I wouldn't have enough time to do such a detailed book with my second baby. I'm out to prove them wrong! :)


My favorite thing to stamp faces on is cupcakes!!! :)


Details (quickly!!)...
- 'Baby Cakes' title and 3 little cupcakes are cut from Once Upon A Princess - faces on cupcakes are from the Peachy Keen set Wide Eyed Kids, sprinkles on cupcakes are made with Pearl Dots, cupcake in title is embossed w/ Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder, sprinkles are Pearl Dots and candle is accented with Glossy Accents (my new favorite thing to use!!!)
- snetiment ('A moment in my tummy, a lifetime in my heart') is from Pink By Design
- purple twine from The Twinery, button & ribbon from my stash
- doodles with white Gelly Roll pen

This layout is going to be entered into Challenge #1 - Anything Cupcake


These pics are from the same photo shoot as the one in the LO above. Brittyn was not even a week old in these pics. So cute, right?? I can't believe she was ever that little.... *tear, tear*


Details...
- Kangaroo/baby, lots of love title and birdie banner are cut from Birthday Bash
- 'Welcome Baby' and 'When I count my blessings I count you twice' from My Pink Stamper
- doodles with black ZIG pen and white Gelly Roll Pen

 This layout is going to be entered into Challenge #7 - Make A Scrapbook Page.

I am in the middle of another project that I'm hoping to finish during the kids' naptime... I may even get one more in before the deadline!! This would be a record for me lately!!! And I'm sick with two sick babies to boot! It's a good thing they are so happy just laying around today!!

No comments: