Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother's Day Card

Hi there!! So I got my new Pink By Design stamps the other day and I feel soo inspired!! All of a sudden I have about 7 project ideas in my head! Now I just need to find the time!! :) Here is the first card I made....


I had my mom in mind when I made this... She is definitely my best friend and I'd be so lost without her.

Here are some details...
- the phone is cut @ 2" from From My Kitchen
- scalloped circle is from Cindy Loo
- sentiment is a combination of 3 stamps from the Pink By Design 'All in the Family' set
- paper is Michaels' Recollections
- pearls are from Dollar Store
- my favorite EK success border punch
- doodles with white Gelly Roll Pen

Back tomorrow with another project (a super cute one!!)! :) Have a great night!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Buffa said...

so pretty and what a cute title/sentiment. mind if i borrow it? lol!!!!