Friday, February 25, 2011

Welcome Baby

Hello Everyone! When I saw the latest Scrappy Mom's Challenge (HERE) was to use Create A Critter cartridge I was pretty excited! This is definitely my favorite cart. It's sooo versatile! I've had a few friends who have had little boys within the last month so I decided to make a Baby Boy card.




Here's the details...
- Standard A2 sized card
- Lion was cut @ 2" from Create A Critter
- Raffia wrapped around plaid layer
- 'Welcome Baby' stamp is from My Pink Stamper - Everyday Life set
- 3 little brads (not sure where these came from... they're really old)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- 3-D foam stickers from Dollar Store to pop-up lion

I hope you like! I can't wait to give it to my friend! :)

8 comments:

The card boutique said...

This is a beautiful card , i love the colors and design, I'm your new follower ,hope you can visit my blog and say hi!!

Scrappy Mel said...

So stinkin'cute!! I love, love, love, this card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

The Country Life said...

So very cute!! Love the little lion!! Great job!! TFS!! I am your newest follower!! Jennifer (www.countrycricut.blogspot.com)

Cathryn said...

Adorable, great card. I love this cartridge too, it's the best! TFS Cathryn67 :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love your card! just too cute! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

Danielle said...

I love the lion! I'm a sucker for baby shower cards :)

*Kelly* said...

What a cute card! I got that "cart" for Christmas but havent used it yet. I hope to put it to good use as you did. Was curious to know what "quadding" is?

Candace said...

I'm glad you guys like this card! :) It's off to Texas, hope my aunt and uncle like it as well!!

Hey Kelly! Quadding is riding an ATV (all terrain vehicle). My family all have quads and we go out to the mountains and drive on trails for the day! It's so fun, especially just after a rain and there is lots of mud to play in!! Such a girly "sport"... ;)